- Which individual is considered to be the father of modern Communism?
- What features does a dictatorship have?
- Who was the first dictator?
- A system of rule by a King is called what?
- A system of rule by the people (through the election of representatives) is called what?
- The ‘carrot and stick approach’ to leadership refers to what methods of rule?
- Who ruled the 5 major counties involved in World War Two?
- Martin Luther King is famous for his leadership of what organisation?
- Who are the leaders of the three main political parties within England?
- The political system within the United Kingdom in called what?
Knowledge Harvest Activities: Assess what you already know about the history and identity of London.
2: Define London Identity within your exercise books.
A London identity can be defined as…This can be shown by…This supports this definition because…
2: Unit Presentation: To what extent has the identity of a ‘Londoner’ changed over time?
CGL Research Planning Sheet: Print out a copy of this sheet to plan the CGL investigation.
End of Unit Knowledge Test:
Authentic Audience: Throughout this unit you will contribute, as an individual and Learning Set, to a video entitled What is Identity? This video will be shared with parents, UCL and will be placed online for a worldwide audience. All your KUS from the History course will be applied to this final video.